Our cidery in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains is open daily for tours, tastings and hard cider to go. You are welcome to picnic with our ciders on the deck or down by the river.
Our tastings are for anyone 21 or over. We have sparkling sweet cider for others. Tastings feature 6 ciders on draft: 2 draft ciders are free of charge, with a small additional charge for a tasting flight of the other 4 draft ciders. At our service bar get Bold Rock by the glass or longneck bottle and order food from our menu of light appetizers. You are also welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy inside or out on our decks and terraces.
You’re welcome to take a self-guided tour of our production facility and watch the bottling process or visit our Cider Museum for a tour of cider facts and artifacts. Visit our shop for logo glassware and wearables. Also available are six-packs, cases, and growlers of hard cider To Go.
Meeting Space: Contact us for hours and availability
• Main Room- 47 seating capacity (available evenings)
• Conference Room- 20 seated (available business hrs. Mon-Thurs)
• Tasting Room- estimated 30-40 standing (available evenings)
• Terraces/Fire Pit- 74 seated
• Field Area- estimated 500 standing