Come see why everyone's talking about Little Washington Winery
- 1 of 8 hottest spots in Virginia Wine Country
- #1 Red Wine in Virginia - George
- #2 Picnic Spot in VA
- #3 White Wine in VA - Shenandoah Steel Chardonnay
- #2 Winery in the Region
- One of the Top 9 wineries with a View
- Best Wine Retail Shop in Virginia - Little Washington Winery's Wine Loves Chocolate Shop
- One of the top 5 Festivals - Winestock
- Most Popular Event - Wine Bootcamp
Little Washington Winery is tucked right into the sweet spot of Virginia Wine Country high on the Eastern edge of Shenandoah National Park and Skyline Drive.
Whether it’s the spell of the old farmhouse or the little piece of heaven on our Blue Ridge mountain deck, you will be captivated by your visit to Little Washington Winery!
We handcraft old world style wines from our own vineyards and from some of the most coveted appellations in Virginia. Enjoy world-class wines, incredible panoramic views of the Blue Ridge and our "Dirt Road Wine Tour" featuring the most incredible small farm wines you'll never find without us! Our exclusive "Dirt Road Wine Tour" changes every day making every time you visit Little Washington Winery a new, fun and interesting vino adventure.
Admission Fee: Tastings $10
Last Updated: 4/16/2015 4:01 PM