The SoVA Wine Trail, which those "in the know" refer to as "SoVA" was established in Spring 2009 by an enthusiastic group of grape grower/wine makers located in Southern Virginia. Southern Virginia is an up-and-coming grape-growing region that hosts a unique and ideal terroir for growing a vast variety of grapes for fine wine making.
SoVA has made a name for itself bringing wine enthusiasts to Southern Virginia for a more “organic” and personal experience where guests often have the opportunity to sample and learn about award-winning wines along side SoVA's wine makers and vineyard owners.
- Annefield Vineyards, Saxe
- Hickory Hill Vineyards, Moneta
- DeVault Vineyards, Concord
- Sans Soucy Vineyards, Brookneal
- Hunting Creek Vineyards, Clover
- Bright Meadows Farm, Nathalie
- Molliver Vineyards, Nathalie
- Greenwood Vineyards, Vernon Hill
- Tomahawk Mill Winery, Chatham
- White Oak Mountain Meadery, Chatham
- The Homeplace Vineyard, Chatham
- Rosemont of Virginia, LaCrosse
Make plans to attend our annual SoVA Wine Fest!
Last Updated: 10/5/2012 9:57 AM