Please enter your current email address to receive instructions on resetting your password.
Your password has been reset. Please check your email for further instructions.
You are sending a link to the page. Please completely fill out the form
Add an additional message below.
The URL for the page will automatically be added to your message.
Stay at Massanutten Resort with one of their many fall packages and take the day exploring Waynesboro, just a quick drive from the resort.
- Dine: Stone Soup Books & Cafe, The Purple Foot, Market on Main
- Do: Visit the P. Buckley Moss Museum, explore local Civil War Trails sites or local hiking trails.
- Other lodging options: Iris Inn, Tree Streets Inn
Massanutten offers an array of activities (like golf and horseback riding). Later, plan your excursion to nearby Harrisonburg.
- Dine: Local Chop & Grill House, Joshua Wilton House, L'Italia
- Do: Take a guided trip with Shenandoah Bicycle Co. or Mossy Creek Fly Fishing, visit the Harrisonburg Farmers Market, picnic at the EJC Arboretum & Botanical Gardens, or take the family to Back Home on the Farm for fun.
- Other lodging options: By the Side of the Road B&B, Stonewall Jackson Inn, Fairfield Inn & Suites
Stay again at Massanutten Resort or at one of Shenandoah National Park's lodging facilities (Skyland Resort or Big Meadows Lodge). Make sure to leaf-peep during your drive on Skyline Drive as well as on your hike through the National Park. At the park you'll be just around the corner from Luray, so make sure to explore the town on your last day.
- Dine: Copper Fox Distillery, Main Street Bakery, The Mimslyn Inn
- Do: Visit Valley Star Farm, get a different view of the foliage with Bear Mountain Ziplines, or take a horseback ride with Horse Valley Ranch.
- Other lodging options: Luray is the Cabin Capital of Virginia! Choose from hundreds of cabins or try out Once Upon a Mountain B&B.
Order your Free Virginia Travel Guide.
Online Travel Guide
Virginia iPhone Apps
What's going on around Virginia? Subscribe to the Virginia eNews.
Thank You! For subscribing to the Virginia eNewsletter. You will begin receiving 2 email newsletters each month.
View Our Newsletter Archive