Please enter your current email address to receive instructions on resetting your password.
Your password has been reset. Please check your email for further instructions.
You are sending a link to the page. Please completely fill out the form
Add an additional message below.
The URL for the page will automatically be added to your message.
Please read these Official Rules carefully:
1. TO ENTER: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 21 years of age or older and a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. To participate log on to http://www.virginia.org/VACrushBus/ and access the entry form. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter the required participant information. Twelve winners will receive a trip to Loudoun County and twelve winners to Charlottesville as described below.
2. WINNER SELECTION: Selection of the winner will be made at random at Virginia Tourism Corporation, 901 East Byrd Street, Richmond, VA 23219. Winners will be drawn on October 20, 2012 at 12 noon Eastern Time. Winner will have three (3) days to claim the prize. The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or by email. Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and is not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. Prizes may not be ADA compliant. If any prize component becomes unavailable for any reason, the Virginia Tourism Corporation reserves the right to substitute a component of comparable value. Entrants agree the Virginia Tourism Corporation has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this promotion and that a decision by the Virginia Tourism Corporation is final and binding. Winner and travel companion, by acceptance of the prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Virginia Tourism Corporation, participating destinations and other participating partners in the promotion, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. The Virginia Tourism Corporation, Virginia Economic Development Partnership, Virginia Tourism Corporation board members, Virginia Economic Development Partnership board members, participating destinations and other participating partners in the promotion are not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner or travel companion incurred in connection with the use of the prize. Winner assumes all applicable tax liability for their prizes.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s and travel companion’s names, voices, pictures, likenesses, and city and state of residences and any information provided on the application form (with the exception of physical address and phone number) for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion (except where prohibited) in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by the Virginia Tourism Corporation, its affiliates, partners and sponsors, without additional compensation.
A potential winner may be requested to provide the sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and winner and travel companion Liability/Publicity Releases which must be returned within three days of attempted notification or an alternate winner may be chosen.
For details on obtaining the prize, winner should contact the Virginia Tourism Corporation at 804-545-5575.
3. PRIZES: The sweepstakes period runs from 12 a.m. (midnight) on September 13, 2012, to 11:59 p.m. (midnight) on October 19, 2012, Eastern Time, at the Virginia Tourism Corporation’s offices.
Crush Bus Prize Trips
County: DC’s Wine Country – October 27, 2012 - Twelve Winners and one companion for each winner
Spend the day touring and tasting at wineries along the Loudoun County wine
trail. This trip will include visits to
four different wineries surrounded by beautiful countryside, winding roads and
quaint small towns. A delicious lunch
will complete the trip and give you energy to keep sipping and savoring
wonderful Virginia wines. Winners and each companion will
depart on the Virginia Crush Bus from the Fair Lakes Whole Foods Market store
on October 27 at 9:00 a.m. and return to the store by 4:00 p.m.
Wine Trail – October 28, 2012 - Twelve Winners and one companion for each winner
This trip will take wine lovers to the heart of Thomas Jefferson country to
tour wineries that have sprung up around his home of Monticello near
Charlottesville. Winners will taste and
tour at three to four beautiful wineries and enjoy a delicious lunch surrounded
by stunning scenery, rich history and mountain views. Winners and each companion will depart on the
Virginia Crush Bus from the Richmond Short Pump Whole Foods Market store at
9:00 a.m. and return to the store by 4:00 p.m.
Travel must be taken October 27 and October 28, 2012. Winners are
responsible for driving to and from the Whole Foods Markets drop off points and
must arrive by the designated time. The return time of 4:00 p.m. is not
guaranteed. Virginia Tourism Corporation is responsible for transportation from the Whole Foods
markets to the wineries and destinations outlined.
Retail Value: $200
4. ELIGIBILITY: One entry per person is permitted on Virginia.org. An entrant may earn additional entries, maximum of 10, by forwarding the url of the sweepstakes to others by email, Facebook, Twitter, blog posts or other methods. For each individual that clicks on the link forwarded and goes to the sweepstakes page an additional entry will be made for the entrant that forwarded the link.
One winner per household is permitted. Sweepstakes are open only to legal residents the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older. The sweepstakes are void where prohibited by law or restricted. The sweepstakes are not open to employees or immediate family members of the Virginia Tourism Corporation, Virginia Economic Development Partnership, Whole Foods Markets., participating destinations, and other participating partners in the promotion, Virginia Tourism Corporation’s board members or their immediate family, and Virginia Economic Development Partnership’s board members or their immediate family.
Winner must be 21 years of age or older. Winner’s travel companion must be one of the following: a) 21 years of age or older, or b) if travel companion is a minor, must be the child or legal ward of the winner, or c) if travel companion is a minor and not a child or legal ward of the winner, then the winner must provide such minor’s parent or legal guardian’s notarized written permission and liability/publicity release prior to ticketing of prize. The winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents and identification (including, without limitation, visas and a valid passport, if applicable).
5. DISCLAIMERS: The Virginia Tourism Corporation, Virginia Economic Development Partnership, Virginia Tourism Corporation board members, Virginia Economic Development Partnership board members, participating destinations and partners are not responsible for errors in printing or electronic presentation of the Sweepstakes. Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor's servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify any promotion not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. The Virginia Tourism Corporation reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the e-mail account submitted at the time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by the Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization that is responsible for arranging e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Rules are subject to any requirements/limitations imposed by the FCC. Winner and travel companion agree that Virginia Tourism Corporation, Virginia Economic Development Partnership, Virginia Tourism Corporation board members, Virginia Economic Development Partnership board members, participating destinations and other participating partners in the promotion, their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and promotion agencies shall not be liable for injuries or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance of or use of prizes. Traveling companion of the winner, and the parents and legal guardians of any minor traveling companion, by accepting any of the benefits of the prizes awarded, shall have agreed to be bound by the provisions of this disclaimer. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Enter now for a chance to win a day-trip for you and a friend on the Virginia Crush Bus to Discover Your Local Crush.
You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who is 21 years of age or older to enter. All sweepstakes entrants will receive the official 2012 Virginia Travel Guide. For more information and prize drawing dates please read the Official Rules and Prize Details. Sweepstakes ends October 19, 2012.