Please enter your current email address to receive instructions on resetting your password.
Your password has been reset. Please check your email for further instructions.
You are sending a link to the page. Please completely fill out the form
Add an additional message below.
The URL for the page will automatically be added to your message.
Find B&Bs in the region you plan to visit:
Shenandoah Valley | Blue Ridge Highlands | Heart of AppalachiaNorthern Virginia | Central Virginia | Southern VirginiaChesapeake Bay | Hampton Roads | Eastern Shore
• The Lost Dog B&B in Berryville is an 1884 Victorian that happens to be Virginia Green certified. Enjoy nearby Main Street shopping.
• Stay the night in an authentic tavern when you book a room in the Nancy Shepherd House Inn in Winchester. Dating from the 1700s, this historic treasure is open as a living tavern museum, available for special events, and of course, convenient lodging for the Winchester area.
• Have a distinguished stay when you rest your weary body at The Mimslyn Inn. It's a comfortably elegant property with a spa and classy restaurant on-site. Conveniently located between Luray Caverns and the Shenandoah National Park.
• The Apple Blossom Inn in New Market is attached to the owner's residence, yet is a fully-separate, eight-room home, complete with kitchen. The owners will serve you a hearty Shenandoah Valley breakfast of fruit, country ham, biscuits, apple danish and egg casserole. Vegetarian and diabetic menus are available. While you're there take advantage of one of their New Market Walking Tours.
Shenandoah Valley B&Bs | Bed & Breakfasts of the Historic Shenandoah Valley Association
• Trinkle Mansion Bed & Breakfast in Wytheville is a charming Virginia Green property that's also on the National Register of Historic Places and Virginia Landmarks Register.
• The recently restored MacArthur Inn Bed & Breakfast in Narrows was so named under the recommendation of President Roosevelt in 1941 and has welcomed such notable guests as John Wayne, Mickey Mantle, and Michael Landon. Though a historic hotel, the establishment offers six B&B rooms and a full country breakfast.
• Get well-rested at the 25-acre retreat that is Stoney Meadow Inn in Floyd. Tranquil fish ponds, welcoming farm animals and abundant wildlife are the serenity you'll find. Looking for more upbeat opportunities? The Friday Night Music Jamboree at the Floyd Country Store is where it's at!
Blue Ridge Highlands B&Bs
• Cedar Bluff's Whispering Waters Bed & Breakfast is a renovated 1900s farmhouse. Aside from the fantastic breakfast whipped up each morning, you'll enjoy an evening snack tray of cheese and fruit or cookies and muffins! Keep an eye out for Tarzan, the resident raccoon, on his nightly excursions.
Heart of Appalachia B&Bs
• Prop your feet at the Marriott Ranch Bed & Breakfast in Hume after touring the many nearby Northern Virginia wineries. Take advantage of the huge property's amenities, including trails, fishing ponds, and horseback riding.
• Are you a traveler who seeks stays at accommodations touted in publications? If so, Idyll Time Farm Bed & Barn is an 18th century log cabin highlighted by This Old House magazine. Although it's not the traditional B&B with an innkeeper sharing the same roof as their guests, Idyll Time is fully stocked with breakfast goodies, and you can even make requests of "cherry pie to ice cream".
• In Old Manassas you'll find a cozy B&B that welcomes you with fresh flowers and cookies in your room, plus a chocolate on your pillow at night, all without charging you a fancy package price. The Bennett House Bed & Breakfast is a charming old Victorian complete with antique brass and four poster beds.
Loudoun County Guild of B&Bs and Inns | Northern Virginia B&Bs
• Miss Emily's Bed & Breakfast is an 1890s home with many original features. A quick call ahead of your arrival will ensure your seat for a three-course dinner rather than heading out in search of a night's meal. A delightful English breakfast assures you a bright start in the morning.
• The graciously appointed William Miller House in Richmond combines the fine details of yesteryear with necessities and luxuries of today. You'll love the platter-served gourmet breakfast!
• Stay a night in Orange at the Mayhurst Inn, an extensively restored Italianate Victorian treasure that once headquartered General A.P. Hill's Confederate troops, as well as Robert E. Lee and Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson.
Central Virginia's B&B | Guesthouses Bed and Breakfasts Reservations
• An fifth-generation family-owned 1820s estate, Oak Grove Plantation in South Boston serves as a comfortable bed and breakfast with sunny porches and 400 acres of adventure. Soak in the history as you're surrounded by period furnishings and family heirlooms.
• Keysville's Roselawn Bed & Breakfast is a good hub to spoke from. Fish the day away at nearby Buggs Island Lake or find great home furnishing deals at Greenfront. If you'd rather use your visit to Roselawn as a total escape, you'll relish the shady sitting.
Southern Virginia's B&Bs
• Right in the heart of river country is Essex Inn Bed and Breakfast, Tappahannock's 1850s Greek Revival jewel boasting luxury accommodations, working fireplaces and 20 foot ceilings. You won't be limited to breakfast and afternoon snacks here; a Butler's Pantry is available to you at all times.
• Hmm ... will it be Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Harrison, Taylor, or Tyler? Only at the Kilmarnock Inn in Kilmarnock can you stay in a presidentially-styled cottage and be greeted as a dignitary when you enter the Wilson House.
• A true piece of Americana sits in Mathews - it's the Sycamore Haven House Bed & Breakfast. This roomy farmhouse sits quietly under large Sycamore trees and has an attached General Store that adds to its charm. You'll love kickin' back on the sittin' porch.
Chesapeake Bay B&Bs
• The York River Inn is the only bed and breakfast that overlooks the water in Yorktown and Colonial Williamsburg. It's not just a night away, it's a place to take in America's history and make memories.
• Rated 6 of 50 Best Weekend Getaways by Washingtonian Magazine, Freemason Inn Bed & Breakfast in downtown Norfolk is perhaps Hampton Roads' best kept secret! It's a AAA Three Diamond Award property within walking distance of art centers and the waterfront. Freemason is best known for their three course gourmet champagne breakfast!
• Be "at ease, comfortable and coddled" in historic downtown Portsmouth at Glencoe Inn, an elegant 19th Century home overlooking the Elizabeth River. A Best of Hampton Roads winner!
Hampton Roads B&Bs
• Uncrowded beaches, salty breezes and pure relaxation greet you in Eastville at Windrush Farm Bed & Breakfast. What a delight to take your breakfast on a sunny porch in summer or by the fire in winter. Do stop and smell the roses. They've been featured during Historic Garden Week!
• The 1848 Island Manor House is Chincoteague Island's most historic bed and breakfast. You'll be just minutes away from wild ponies and superior bird watching, but a world away from stress.
• If you desire true isolation, Bay View Inn B&B on Tangier Island is your destination. Tangier is one of the few remaining fishing villages on the Chesapeake Bay, and you'll get there only by boat or plane! Kayak and canoe use is included with your stay; you'll love this golf cart/bicycle community!
Eastern Shore B&Bs | Virginia's Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast Association
Bed & Breakfast Association of Virginia
Order your Free 2013 Virginia Travel Guide.
What's going on around Virginia? Subscribe to the Virginia eNews.
Thank You! For subscribing to the Virginia eNewsletter. You will begin receiving 2 email newsletters each month.
View Our Newsletter Archive
Great Outdoors Month
Summer in Virginia
Cool Places for Kids
LINCOLN Movie Trail
Online Travel Guide
Virginia iPhone Apps