Blue Ridge Highlands
Mar. 20, 21 -
Liz Lerman: Healing Wars
- The 150th anniversary of our Civil War offers a potent context for issues that continue to impact ...
Jan. 24 -
Civil War Ball at Gadsby's Tavern
- Enjoy an evening from the 1860s in the ballroom at Gadsby's Tavern, featuring waltzes, reels, live ...
May 16 -
After the War Symposium: A One Day Symposium on the Effects of the Civil War
- After the War: A One-Day Symposium on the Effects of the Civil War, is a regional capstone event ...
Thunder in the Valley
- Thursday, 9/11
"Battle of Arbor Hill" near Summerdean in Augusta County (Southwest of Staunton) ...
Apr. 24, 25, 26 -
Buchanan Civil War History Weekend
- History comes alive in downtown Buchanan!
See the flash, smell the smoke and witness the ...
May 15 -
New Market Day Parade & Ceremony
- Every May 15, the Virginia Military Institute honors those cadets who fought and died in the Battle ...
Sep. 12, 13 -
Waynesboro At War Civil War Weekend
- Waynesboro was a town of 457 in 1860, an unlikely place at the feet of the Blue Ridge Mountains for ...