Please enter your current email address to receive instructions on resetting your password.
Your password has been reset. Please check your email for further instructions.
You are sending a link to the page. Please completely fill out the form
Add an additional message below.
The URL for the page will automatically be added to your message.
Virginia is brewing some really tasty craft beer and the nation is noticing. The craft beer industry in Virginia has boomed very quickly from just a handful of breweries a couple of years ago to nearly 100 (if not more) craft breweries. It appears that Virginians and visitors passing through our beautiful Commonwealth are enjoying the liquid love on tap.
Explore the trails - Nelson 151 Trail, the Red, White and Brew Trail, the Brew Ridge Trail, or Virginia's Blue Ridge Beerway - for beautiful scenery, delicious, locally-sourced meals and some of Virginia's finest craft beer.
Have you been keeping up? Check out our craft beer blog posts.
Aug. 1 -
America on Tap
- America On Tap is coming to Richmond, Virginia on Saturday, August 1st at Richmond International ...
Aug. 8 -
Shenandoah Valley Blues & Brews Festival
- The 7th Annual Shenandoah Valley Blues & Brews Festival 2015, is presented by Shenandoah Concerts. ...
Aug. 16 -
RVA Brew-B-Q Festival
- The RVA Brew-B-Q festival brings together the best barbecue and the best craft beer in Richmond. ...
Aug. 22 -
Annual Virginia Craft Brewers Festival at Devils Backbone Brewing Company
- Virginia Craft Brewers Fest at the Devils Backbone Brewing Company concert grounds. 2 PM to 7PM. An ...
Sep. 12 -
Rockbridge Beer & Wine Festival
- Find the cure for what 'ales' you at the Rockbridge Beer and Wine Festival! Enjoy live musical ...
Sep. 19 -
Lynchburg Beer and Wine Festival
- The 6th Annual Lynchburg Beer and Wine Festival will take place in Lynchburg, Virginia at the ...
Sep. 25 - Oct. 5 -
Oktoberfest at Blue Mountain Brewery
- Oktoberfest at Blue Mountain Brewery. Join us for our annual Oktoberfest celebration! Special beer ...
Front Royal -
Sep. 26 -
Brew & Blues Festival
- Join us in downtown Front Royal for a day of fun, live entertainment and of course, beer tasting ...
Sep. 26 -
Rocktown Fall Beer Festival
- Every Spring, a sell-out crowd converges on Downtown Harrisonburg to enjoy a day of great music, ...
Nov. 8 -
Autumn Bottom Brews Festival
- Embark on a craft beer adventure at the historic 17th Street Farmers' Market. Sample Virginia ...
Travel this trail in Nelson County to be introduced to four breweries and ten wineries. Exploring this trail could take as long as you want it to.
From more than 200 wineries to an ever-growing variety of craft breweries and distilleries, Virginia is the hottest place to quench your thirst.
Looking for an event venue that is anything but traditional? Virginia is home to over 100 craft breweries. Several offer unique spaces ...
Our team at Virginia Tourism is still on cloud nine after a visit from the four charming Brits behind SORTEDfood, the YouTube sensation ...
Come to Virginia for a culinary adventure guaranteed to whet your palate! From farm-raised oysters to home-grown ham and peanuts, there is ...
Admit it, chocolate in most any form is acceptable. In Virginia you’ll find at least 57 craft beers that are either centered around ...
What is the holiday season without gingerbread? In all forms and fashion, there is plenty of gingerbread to be found in Virginia. ...
Order your Free Virginia Travel Guide.
What's going on around Virginia? Subscribe to the Virginia eNews.
Thank You! For subscribing to the Virginia eNewsletter. You will begin receiving 2 email newsletters each month.
View Our Newsletter Archive
Online Travel Guide
Virginia iPhone Apps