Dec. 11 - 13 -
D-Day Memorial - Flames of Memory and Christmas in Wartime Presentation
- Flames of Memory and Christmas in Wartime Presentation
As twilight deepens and obscures the Blue ...
Dec. 12 -
American Festival Pops Orchestra presents "Holiday Pops: Songs of the Season"
- Our favorite pops orchestra appears for its annual Christmas concert to deck the hall with the ...
Dec. 18 -
Vienna Boys Choir presents "Christmas in Vienna"
- Experience all of the joy and excitement of the season in the celestial voices of these talented ...
South Hill -
Dec. 5 -
South Hill Chamber of Commerce/CCB Christmas Parade
- A grand parade of floats, classic cars, bands, beauty pageant winners, sports champions and, of ...
Dec. 6 -
Piedmont Arts On Stage presents Roanoke Symphony Holiday Pops
- Tickets On Sale: November 6, 2015
Celebrating 10 years of holiday magic! The Roanoke Symphony ...
Dec. 1, 3, 11, 13, 16, 19, 24, 27 -
The Santaland Diaries by David Sedaris, adapted for the stage by Joe Mantello
- The Santaland Diaries is an outrageously funny one-man play (from National Public Radio’s ...
Dec. 2, 5, 10, 12, 18, 20, 23, 26, 31 -
The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Ginna Hoben
- What happens when Mary sees her fiancé making out with his co-worker on national TV at the ...
Dec. 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27 -
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, adapted for the stage by Jim Warren
- The 2015/16 Dangerous Dreams Tour takes a break from touring the country to give you some ghostly ...
Dec. 4 -
Roanoke Symphony Holiday POPS Presents 'Home for the Holidays"
- Holiday Pops features the Roanoke Symphony orchestra under the Director of David Stewart Wiley. ...