The National Park Service turns 100 years old in 2016 and we want everyone to join the party! On 16 days in '16, all National Park Service sites that charge an entrance fee will offer free admission to everyone.
- Appomattox Court House National Historical Park
- Assateague Island National Seashore
- Colonial National Historical Park
- George Washington Memorial Parkway's Great Falls Park
- Manassas National Battlefield Park
- Petersburg National Battlefield
- Prince William Forest Park
- Shenandoah National Park
Bypass the fee and enjoy the scenery, wildlife, and historic sites. Remember that not all National Parks are fee-based, so enjoy MORE of them for affordable fun!
FEE WAIVER INCLUDES: entrance, commercial tour, and transportation entrance fees. Fees such as reservation, camping, tours, concession and those collected by third parties are not included.