- I-81, Exit 188A & Hwy 60 East @ 608 South
- I-81, Exit 188A and Hwy. 60 East @ 608 South
- Buena Vista,
- Region Shenandoah Valley
- Locality Buena Vista City
- Friday, December 06, 2013 - Sunday, December 08, 2013 (6:00 PM-9:00 PM)
- Friday, December 13, 2013 - Sunday, December 15, 2013 (6:00 PM-9:00 PM)
- Phone: (540) 261-6596
- A Journey to Bethlehem www.thenightofmiracles.com
- Rockbridge Area Tourism www.lexingtonvirginia.com
Night of Miracles is a journey back in time over 2000 years to experience the sights and sounds of a little town called Bethlehem: see three kings afar off on the hillside, witness the angels’ appearance to the shepherds, visit the grain wheel and goat farmer, experience village vendors selling their wares, mingle with townspeople shopping in the marketplace, chat with the carpenter busy at his trade, salute the Roman soldiers on horseback, render taxes to the tax collector, interact with the animals, including camels, llamas, goats, horses, a mule, and a flock of sheep grazing on the hillside, follow the pageantry procession of the Magi entourage to the manger where they present their gifts to the Christ child.
This interactive nativity village has grown over the past six years, and the event is now hosted and sponsored by numerous churches, businesses, individuals, and donors of the Buena Vista / Rockbridge County communities.
Last Updated: 11/15/2013 11:33 AM