- American Shakespeare Center's Blackfriars Playhouse
- 10 S. Market St.
- Region Shenandoah Valley
- Locality Staunton City
- Thursday, December 12, 2013 (7:30 PM-9:00 PM)
- Saturday, December 14, 2013 (5:00 PM-7:30 PM)
- Friday, December 20, 2013 (5:00 PM-7:30 PM)
- Sunday, December 22, 2013 - Monday, December 23, 2013 (5:00 PM-7:30 PM)
- Friday, December 27, 2013 (7:30 PM-9:00 PM)
- Phone: (540) 851-1733
- Fax: (540) 885-4886
- Reservation Inquiry Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.americanshakespearecenter.com
There's too much egg in my nog!
What happens when Mary sees her fiancé making out with his co-worker on national TV at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? She dumps him and drops her engagement ring into a Salvation Army kettle. She then spends the next year being set up, hooked up, strung up, and fed up as she navigates her life "alone" as a New York actor in her thirties—Sex and the City for real people, with no Mr. Big in sight.
Allison Glenzer returns to perform Mary in this delicious onewoman show about how much the holidays suck after your heart's been crushed. RECOMMENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES.
Admission Fee: $12-$24
Last Updated: 6/5/2013 4:20 PM