- Great Meadow Foundation
- 5089 Old Tavern Road
- The Plains,
- Region Northern Virginia
- Locality Fauquier
- Saturday, August 08, 2015 (6:30 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, August 15, 2015 (6:30 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, August 22, 2015 (6:30 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, August 29, 2015 (6:30 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, September 05, 2015 (6:30 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, September 12, 2015 (6:30 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, September 19, 2015 (6:30 PM-11:00 PM)
- Phone: (540) 253-5000
- Great Meadow Polo School: (540) 253-9844
- Fax: (540) 253-5005
- Email email@example.com
- Website www.greatmeadow.org
It’s Saturday night. Looking for affordable fun for everyone? Whether you’re a family of 4, on a hopeful date, looking to wine and dine clients, or just looking for THE place where everyone will be, Twilight Polo is for you.
First, arena polo is super fast and right under your nose. Secondly, everyone watches from an elevated berm that is tree-lined and covered with a lush carpet of grass. Bring a blanket and basket for a personal party, or reserve a railside box for 6. You’ll be arm and arm with friends like you, looking for a hot time on a cool night. Bring the kids! They love the massive tug ‘o war in the arena at half time. Cheer for our mascot, Polo Bear who leads the kids on a 2-lap race around the arena! Plan to stay late. After the feature match, everyone dances in the pavilion to the DJ.
And throughout the evening Greenhill Winery is on site and has wine available for your purchase and enjoyment. What could be more perfect?
Admission Fee: $30 Per Carload
Last Updated: 3/18/2015 4:28 PM