Thomas Jefferson Visitor Center
George Washington's Ferry Farm
- George Washington was 6 years old in 1738 when his family moved to this farm on the Rappahannock ...
Montpelier Station -
James Madison's Montpelier
- Home of James and Dolley Madison, Father of the Constitution and America's first First Lady. One of ...
James Monroe Museum
- The historic museum building houses a collection of over 1,600 items, including decorative arts, ...
Monticello -- Home of Thomas Jefferson
- No other home in the United States more accurately reflects the personality of its owner than ...
Mount Vernon -
Mount Vernon, George Washington's Estate and Gardens
- The riverside estate of George Washington includes the Ford Orientation Center and Donald W. ...
Thomas Jefferson's Poplar Forest
- Poplar Forest
A visit to Poplar Forest offers a unique opportunity to observe a “live” ...
Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library and Museum
- Enjoy an engaging tour of President Wilson’s birthplace, a beautiful pre-Civil War manse. ...
Dec. 5 -
Monticello Holiday Classic 5k and Deck the Halls Kid Dash
- Join in the festivity and fun during the 5th Annual Monticello Holiday Classic 5K and Deck the ...
Dec. 5 - 13 -
My Monticello Gingerbread House Family Workshop
- Embrace your inner architect during Monticello's Gingerbread House Family Workshop. Inspired by ...
Find more great ways to educate your kids with hands-on, fun experiences when you check out Cool Places for Kids!