The E. W. King House

Frontier Trail
Home>The Road>Bristol>The E. W. King House
 

Visit This Site


20 Volunteer Parkway
Bristol, TN 37620
Phone: (423) 989-4850
Email: click here
Website: click here


Other Sites


Old Time Mountain Music

East Hill Cemetery

Historical Significance E. W. King House - -

The E. W. King House was built by Edward Washington King in 1902. The large three-story brick residence stands on high ground once owned by General Evan Shelby. Shelby's Station (fort) was a combination trading post, way station, and stockade. It overlooks the downtown historic area and is home to many of Bristol's historical archives.