4440 Cleburne Blvd.
Dublin, VA 24084
The church takes its name from a vanished village known as New Dublin which was located two miles from Ingles Ferry and the old Wilderness Road. A log structure was built in 1769, and the present building of brick and stucco was built in 1875. A well-kept cemetery is adjacent to the church and can be visited.