4440 Cleburne Blvd.
Dublin, VA 24084
The museum interprets the history of the railroad and of the town of Pulaski. The Pulaski Railway Station was built in 1888. It was one of the earliest masonry stations on the then N & W line. The Train Station reopened in June 1994 as a museum following a complete renovation. There are many historical items on display in The Ratcliffe Museum today.