Virginia is for Lovers is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, and we’re inviting you to join in on all of the fun! In honor of 50 years of LOVE, restaurants and businesses across the state are offering discounts, special throwback prices and groovy promotions to give you those 1969 vibes as you travel across Virginia.
KICKING OFF IN MAY
The Town of Marion is celebrating 50 Years of LOVE as well as its 25th anniversary as a Virginia Main Street Community! Here you’ll find deals and discounts at local businesses, interactive murals, merchandise giveaways and more. You can even get hitched for 50 cents at the Marion Town Hall! (Promotions and deals end October 31st)
- Hester's Country Store & Fudgery: Buy a pound of fudge, get half a pound free
- Lola's at the Lincoln: 20% off everything in the store
- Past Time Antique: 10% off store items
- Marion Family Pharmacy Gift Shop: 20% discount on a gift item
- Jackson Handmade Design: Get a free dandle with every $50 purchase
- Sarah's Jewelry: Get a battery watch change for $5
- Cornett Jewelry: 15% off retail price of Jack Daniel Whiskey Jewelry Line
- Mike's TV: 10% off all mattress sets and 10% off all furniture purchases
- McNeil Furniture: 10% off everything in the store
- Act II Downtown Resale Boutique: Spend $25 or more and receive 15% off total purchase
- Center Stage Music: $5 per set all acoustic guitar strings (excluding Elixirs)
- Sister's Café and Gifts: 20% off one item
- Framing Unlimited: 20% off one item
- Army & Navy Store- 20% off one item (excludes items that are already discounted)
- Rosewood Florist: 10% off flower arrangements
- D&D Trophies- 10% off custom t-shirts
- Highway 81 Boutique: 20% off one item
- Just Believe Boutique: Spend $50 and receive a free pair of earrings
- Helping Hands Community Thrift Store: Mention "50 Years of LOVE" and fill a clothing bag for $5
- Marion Computer Technologies: 10% off any $100 purchase
Harrisonburg wine, beer and food partners are offering "50 Years of LOVE" merchandise as well as themed products, menus, and deals. There will also be a "50 Years of LOVE" mural banner for those Insta-selfies as well as a traveling LOVEwork sculpture that will be at events around town.
- Hotel Madison: Through August 31st, we’re celebrating "50 Years of LOVE" with limited-time savings. Book your spring or summer getaway and enjoy $50 off your stay of two or more nights. Guests will also receive access to curated local itineraries for wine, beer, and food lovers to enjoy during your stay.
- Montpelier Restaurant & Bar: Food lovers can indulge in our Date Night 3-course menu for two, including a one-of-a-kind dessert. At the bar, craft beer and wine lovers will delight in tasting flights of local beer ($7) and wine ($15) without even getting in the car. Valid through Aug 31, 2019.
- Rocktown Bites Tours: $50 specialty food tour featuring restaurants and a business that have been open for 50 years. The tour guide will cover what downtown Harrisonburg was like in 1969. Tours run Saturdays from May 11th – June 8th.
The Petersburg area is kicking off its "50 Days of LOVE happening in the Best PART of Virginia" campaign, with new wine and brewery events, event activations, and window clings at participating businesses. (Promotions and deals end June 8th)
- Henricus Historical Park: 50% off admission every Friday—just mention "50 Years of LOVE".
- The Half Way House Restaurant is offering a “Virginia is for Seafood Lovers” Platter for lunch and dinner. The lunch platter is $19.69, and the appetizer platter at dinner is $19.69.
- Richlands Dairy Farm is serving up 'LOVE IS 50 Years S’More' ice cream flavor at its new creamery on the dairy farm on Route 460 W in Dinwiddie.
- Prince George County Regional Heritage Center has a special exhibit about weddings and wedding memorabilia, and is featuring a 1969 wedding dress.
- The Dixie Restaurant in Old Towne Petersburg has a new menu item: Sloppy LOVE on a Bun (also known as Sloppy Joes, which became mainstream in 1969 when the “Manwich” was introduced).
- The Keystone Tractorworks Museum has a special exhibit featuring an amazing 1969 RV, LOVE sign, memorabilia from stores, SVC stations, vintage toys, tractors, cars, and trucks
- Swift Creek Mill Theatre is launching a social media campaign to find couples who were married in 1969 and are celebrating their 50th anniversary!
- Abigail's Antiques in Old Towne Petersburg is featuring memorabilia, clothes, records, kitchen items, and more from 1969.
- Few Made Jewelry by Kena Treadway will sell handmade necklace with a real oyster shell pendant & pearl for $50 through June 8th.
Dickenson CountyTourism & Chamber will partner with Breaks Interstate Park, as well as the towns of Clintwood and Haysi. Several activations at existing events and resurrection of "I Still Do" Festival; Local business partners are offering special tours, products and deals. (Promotions and deals run May 24th through July 12th).
- Haysi's Back Porch is offering "50 Years of LOVE" themed floral arrangements.
- MountainRose Vineyard in Wise is offering a Sip & Paint class with a "50 Years of LOVE" design.
- The Ralph Stanley Museum is offering a special "50 Years of LOVE" tour
- Breaks Interstate Park is asking travelers to post selfie in front of the LOVEwork with a caption about your favorite memory in Virginia over the last 50 years. You could also win a two night stay in a lakefront cabin and two zipline tickets!
Pulaski is hosting a "Where's the Love?" mobile display—which is a Volvo truck with Virginia is for Lovers and Pulaski County Logos. The mobile display will travel to six partners through July 13th, showcasing a major event that happened to the business over the past 50 years. Travelers will get clues to guess where the mobile display will travel next, and the first person to post an image of the display using campaign hashtags will win a prize! (Promotions and deals run from May 24th through July 13th).
- THE MARKETPLACE Pulaski will host the “Where’s the LOVE” truck
Alleghany Highlands’ bar and restaurant partners are offering special menu items, hotels are offering lodging discounts, and much, much more! (Promotions and deals run from May 25th through August 10th)
- Hill Crest Bed & Breakfast is offering $50 off on Monday nights for the duration of the campaign
- Alleghany Outdoors is offering guided and unguided canoeing, kayaking and tubing trips down the Jackson River, as well as bike rentals
- Historic Masonic Theatre will have "50 Years of LOVE" wine glasses at various showings, as well as some discounted shows
- Clifton Forge School of the Arts is offering art-related initiatives relative to “LOVE,” with prizes that incorporate local businesses and the number 50. They are also offering a buy one item, get another item at 50% off promotion!
- Alleghany Highlands Arts & Crafts Center will have a LOVE mural in the business window. All three summer arts camps will include "What I Love about Virginia" components, and the art will be displayed. They will also be offering a "50 Years of LOVE" painting workshop.
The following businesses will be offering exclusive "50 Years of LOVE" deals.
- Tough Mudder Virginia
- The Sweeney Barn
- Hylton Performing Arts Center
- Manassas Mall
- Potomac Mills
- National Museum of the Marine Corps
- SplashDown Waterpark
- Hampton Inn – Manassas
- Prince William Historic Properties (multiple locations)
- Effingham Manor Winery
- The Farm Brewery at Broad Run
- Madigan's Waterfront Restaurant
- Freedom Center
- Elite Shooting Sports
- Farm Brew Live
KICKING OFF IN JUNE
Martinsville will have table tents at restaurants and hotels to promote Martinsville LOVE, including the 50 Years of LOVE hashtag! There will be activations at Rooster Walk as well as tourism takeover events. (Promotions and deals run from June 1st through August 10th).
- Rives Theatre will be hosting weekly Flashback Friday Movie Nights, as well as three Throwback Thursdays:
- June 13: On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
- July 11: True Grit
- August 8: Sweet Charity
- Bassett Historical Center will be promoting "50 Years of LOVE" on its website and social channels, providing local #TBT photos from 1969.
- The Jeweler’s Edge is offering a chance to win custom-made gemstones mined in Virginia: Amazonite, rubies and diamonds, set in yellow gold. Register to win by visiting the Jeweler’s Edge or the Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center.
Loudoun County celebrates “50 Years of LOVE” with a Summer of Love Tour, featuring a vintage VW van that brings 1969 to life! The region will host over a dozen special events that showcase the spirit of the ‘60s. (Promotions and deals run from June 1st to August 17th)
- The Summer of Love kicks off in Loudoun on June 7th-8th with a festival at Woodstock in the Gap, a weekend filled with Virginia music, goods from local artisans, and delicious food from nearby restaurants. And don’t miss your chance to take photos with the VW Van in historic Hillsboro during the weekend.
- Loudoun partnered with Lindsay Dulles VW for a vintage Summer of Love Tour Bus. The VW Van will travel to 17 Tour Stops & Events during the summer, culminating in a finale live concert event. Stay tuned for more details.
- Loudoun will be home to special “50 Years of LOVE” events like movie nights, farm experiences, concerts, and festivals between June and August that are inspired by the people, events, music and iconic moments of 1969.
Wytheville’s Summer of Love Campaign runs from June 7th-July 26th and includes “50 Years of Love” takeovers at festivals, restaurants, and breweries.
- Graze on Main at the Bolling Wilson Hotel will offer a special $50 prix fixe “throwback” menu for the “50 Years of Love”, and servers will don 60s-themed costumes.
- Wytheville’s unique festivals during the Summer of Love include music, art, hot air balloons, wine, lavender, and a Far Out Fourth of July festival.
- Many restaurants, bakeries, and breweries in Wytheville will offer Virginia is for Lovers-inspired treats, including a limited edition Lovers Lager.
Patrick County in the Blue Ridge Highlands will have several ticket giveaways this summer to commemorate “50 Years of Love” in Virginia. Promotions will run from June 8th-July 27th, with “Summer of Love” wristbands providing access to special deals and discounts.
- A “50 Years of Love” Photo Booth will travel to certain events and festivals this summer, with a permanent installation created at the end of the summer.
- Wolf Creek Farm Bed & Breakfast is offering an online special for the 50th Anniversary of Virginia is for Lovers and will also give away Virginia is for Lovers merchandise during the Summer of Love.
- The First Friday Summer Jam Series and Stuart Market Kickoff will feature the “50 Years of Love” Photo Booth and a Virginia is for Lovers merchandise giveaway.
- Stuart Rotary Club’s Beach Music Festival will feature the “50 Years of LOVE” Photo Booth and a Virginia is for Lovers merchandise giveaway.
- Mattie B’s Boutique will have a photo op on-site, as well as hosting several Virginia is for Lovers merchandise giveaways.
- Uptown Suites of Stuart will create a Virginia is for Lovers barn quilt to commemorate “50 Years of Love”, as well as hosting several Virginia is for Lovers merchandise giveaways.
- Primland Resort will host Virginia is for Lovers merchandise giveaways during the Summer of Love.
- Nancy’s Candy Company is offering special discounts during the Summer of Love and will also give away some Virginia is for Lovers merchandise.
- On June 29th, the Uptown Cruise-In on Stuart’s Main Street will feature live music, raffle contests, and Virginia is for Lovers merchandise giveaways.
- Across the Way Productions will give away tickets to Floydfest, a five-day music festival held on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- WHEO Radio in Southwest Virginia will promote the “50 Years of Love” with giveaways and special event announcements.
- The Patrick County Chamber of Commerce and Floyd, Friends of Southwest Virginia Team will promote “50 Years of Love” with photo opportunities and Virginia is for Lovers merchandise giveaway during the Summer of Love.
Scott County’s signature “50 Years of Love” event is a “Love Rocks” concert, but they will also spend the Summer of Love sharing stories of couples married 50 years or longer on their social media platforms, host LOVE letters at major events, commission a mural in Gate City, and have a geocache contest with tons of great prizes. The promotions will run from June 19th-September 2nd.
- Natural Tunnel State Park will offer $1 off chairlift rentals on select dates.
- Local couples married for over 50 years will receive free “50 Years of Love” Virginia is for Lovers T-shirts.
- Scott County Golf Course will have 1969 prices during the Summer of Love.
- Creation Kingdom Zoo will give visitors 50 cents off their admission ticket.
- Eastville B&B and Appalachian Mountain Cabins are both offering “Share the Love Weekend” Packages.
- Campus Drive-In has a discount of 50 cents off their ice cream cones during the summer.
- The geocaching contests will feature 50 co-branded geocaches around Scott County; the first 50 finders will receive “50 Years of Love” limited edition T-shirts.
Running from June 20th to August 10th, Colonial Beach’s “Show Us Your Love” campaign includes “50 Years of Love” merchandize at participating businesses and events throughout the summer, as well as special discounts at local businesses.
- All participating partners will display the Show Us Your Heart window decal and will hand out 50 Years of Love stickers, koozies, and/or bandanas.
- Book a room at the Riverview Inn during the Summer of Love and get a 50-piece box of chocolates included in your stay.
- Take your dog to Pretty Pets in Colonial Beach for a grooming and they’ll come home decked out with a “50 Years of Love” bandana.
- Riverboat on the Potomac is offering a special $50 meal for two.
- Colonial Beach Yacht Center will have “Two for the Price of One” Single Kayaks or 50% off Tandem Kayaks for any ½ day rental.
- Dockside Restaurant & Tiki Bar is giving customers ½ pound of steamed shrimp for free with the purchase of any two entrees.
Augusta County in the Shenandoah Valley will incorporate the “50 Years of LOVE” campaign into their Shenandoah Beerwerks Trail program, incentivizing visitors to go to all of the sixteen area breweries during the Summer of Love. Promotion runs from June 21st-August 10th.
- The Shenandoah Beerwerks Trail 50 Years of Love Passport Program will give out limited edition T-shirts for every completed passport. Additionally, four lucky visitors that post photos tagged with #ShareWhatYouLove will win “50 Years of Love” beer growlers.
Culpeper will run their “50 Years of Love” celebrations from June 21st-August 10th, and will offer 50 Years Lovers Lagers at local breweries and Lovers Blend wines at vineyards, with special Trolley Tours running between them. Special discounts and deals available at participating businesses, hotels, and shops.
- Walden Hall B&B and Fountain Hall B&B will offer $50 off a stay of three nights or longer.
- The Cameleer has limited edition specialty gift baskets priced at $19.69 in honor of the 50th anniversary.
- Culpeper AirFest will co-brand this year’s event to reflect “50 Years of Love”. They will offer rides in vintage aircraft.
- Jewel Tone Music has a “Tiptoe Through the Tulips” promotion for their Mahalo Rainbow Ukeleles, selling them for $19.69. They are also hosting a free public concert on August 10th that is themed around 1969 music.
- Homeconomics will sell a Special Edition Love Sign for $19.69 in celebration of the anniversary.
Virginia’s capital city, Richmond, is running special events from June 21st-August 10th at local breweries and businesses.
- On June 23rd, Final Gravity Brewing Company and the Cap Trail Bike Shuttle will team up to sponsor a “50 Years of Love” 50-mile bike ride on the Virginia Capital Trail. Return transportation is provided by the Cap Trail Bike Shuttle and Final Gravity will brew a 50 Years of Love commemorative beer, which will be released at the event.
- Several other local breweries will host events and release Lovers Lagers in honor of the 50th. Stay tuned for more details.
Middlesex County and Virginia’s River Realm will team up to promote their “50 Years of Love” campaign, running from June 21st-August 10th with special fall events happening on November 1st-2nd and 16th. Local businesses offering 50 Years of Love products and discounts during the Summer of Love will have heart-shaped window clings.
- All LOVEworks in the River Realm will feature “50 Years of Love” branding.
- Northern Neck Popcorn is offering a two-gallon “50 Years of Love” tin that has all the flavors of the Realm: Old Bay Caramel, Crabby Corn, and Gingerale NNK-Style popcorn.
- The Dog & Oyster Vineyard will have a nostalgic “Kissing Booth” setup at their winery during the Summer of Love.
- Lowe Tide will give a $50 discount on purchases of $300 or more on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between June 21st and August 10th. Valid only on full priced merchandise, not to be combined with any other offers.
- The Tides Inn is offering an “On the Water Experience” during the summer, with new Duffy electric rental boats.
Mecklenburg County has partnered with Halifax County for the “Southern Virginia Trail of Love”, which will feature special events during the Summer of Love and deals and discounts at many local businesses. Promotions run from June 29th-August 17th.
- South Hill’s New 2 You Consignment Boutique is offering 50% off sale items for men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing during the entire Summer of Love.
- Trinity Custom Apparel will give a free “50 Years of Love” T-shirt or Hat with the purchase of $50 or more. On one day during the summer, they will give the first ten customers a free “50 Years of Love” item.
- The Fit Club is offering any fruit smoothie flavor for 50 cents every Saturday throughout the summer and a package of five Infrared Sauna Sessions for just $50 during the promotion.
- Memory Maker’s of South Hill will offer a limited-edition stainless steel cup with the “50 Years of Love” logo laser engraved.
- Aloha Ya’ll Creations is offering a “50 Years of Love” branded soap, along with Virginia-shaped window decals during the summer.
- Clarksville’s Through the Looking Glass Books & Coffee will give a free mood cup and cold beverage of their choice for just 50 cents to the first 50 people who come in to the shop and say, “Virginia is for Lover”.
- Cooper’s Landing and Travelers Tavern is celebrating “50 Years of Love” in Virginia with two-night packages starting at $575 for a deluxe room, $595 for rooms with double Jacuzzi tubs, and $795 for a private two-room Jacuzzi cottage. Each package includes two night’s accommodations, two candlelight breakfasts, complimentary snacks, bottled waters, and sodas in the Butler’s Pantry, red roses in your room, a one-hour massage, a bottle of red or white wine in room upon arrival, silk rose petals on the bed, ½ dozen chocolate-covered strawberries, a four-course dinner for two in the restaurant, and a handcrafted keepsake “LOVE” sign made by a local artist for you to take home.
- Williams Enterprises will kick off the “50 Years of Love” celebrations on June 29th and will continue during select dates through the summer with discounts, deals, and special giveaways.
KICKING OFF IN JULY
Floyd County, a mountainous and music-filled destination is offering deals throughout the 50 days of celebration with more than 30 businesses offering deals, discounts and themed experiences. The celebrations open with FloydFest and conclude with the Floyd Livestock and County Fair. (Promotions and deals run from July 27th through September 14th).
- County Sales - A special collection of “50 Years of Traditional Music in Virginia” featured both in store, online store, and in printed newsletter, distributed around the world.
- Floyd Yoga Jam - Floyd Yoga Jam will offer $50 off a bundle of 5 four-day tickets in a 50 Year promo and host the photo booth
- Living Light River Studio - 50-min massage for $50, 50-min yoga class for $5
- Pine Tavern Historic Lodge - 50 Years of Love 1969-themed suite Cabins Off the Parkway - 50 Years of Love 1969-themed cabin; $50 off 3-night stay, specials for 50th birthdays or anniversaries
- Cabins off the Parkway will have a cabin themed with 1969 decor as well as their 1967 VW Beetle on display for photo ops. Book a 3-night stay between August 1st-25th and get $50 off.
- Chantilly Farm - 50% off 3rd night of camping and promotional events for 50th birthdays and anniversaries.
- On The Water Outfitter - $50 floats for couples on Wednesdays
- Stonewall B&B 50YOL special - 50% off Black Dog Music Festival tickets for each guest that booked a 2 night stay at the Stonewall B&B over the Black Dog Weekend
- Apple Ridge Farm - 50 Years of Love Apple Ridge Farm Adventure Day & Open House Event. We will have outdoor activities from 12-5pm for guests which will include a zipline, climbing tower, swimming pool, and nature hikes. These events will be open for locals and tourists to enjoy. The high ropes activities will be at 50% off the normal price.
- Apple Ridge Farm Summer of Love Discount - 50% off Caboose car rentals on Wednesdays. One of our Caboose Cars (Red CC #3) will have special "Love" decorations in it for the 50 days and have photos of the farm from 1960's and 1970's in it. This will be our special 50 Years for Lovers "LOVE Caboose".
- Floyd Radio Show at Floyd Country Store - The Floyd Country Store will participate in the 50 Years of Love campaign by opening up the 9th season of The Floyd Radio Show with a 50 Years of Love theme for the first episode (Saturday, September 7th at 7:30pm). This show is presented before a live audience and broadcast across the globe through online streaming, and later produced into a podcast. The show features three musical acts, interviews and stories, comedy skits, jokes and more.
- Visit The Inn at Gristmill Square mid-week during the months of July and August and we will waive the $50 pet-fee for our three pet-friendly rooms when you travel with your fur friend.
- The Vine Cottage Inn celebrates 50 years of Virginia is for Lovers! Our rates back in 1929 were $16 per night for a double bed with a bathroom. 40 years later, they were approximately $63.20 per night. Stay two nights at our normal rate, and extend the love for a third night at our 1969 rate - $63.20/night.
KICKING OFF IN AUGUST
The counties of Greene, Madison and Orange are teaming up to bring locals and tourists alike “50 Ways to Fall in Love with the Foothills”. Kicking off on August 31st and lasting through October 19th, this celebration will include deals, discounts, and custom products. (Promotions and deals run August 31st through October 19th).
- Kilaurwen Vineyard Winery - Free wine tasting with 50 Years of Love wine glass
- Inn at Willow Grove restaurant - 25% off weekday stay and 25% off weekday spa service during 50 day event-Share the Love package!
- SheShe on Main shopping - 50% off clearance items
- MAD Arts shopping - 50% off the publisher price for adult and children's new books
- Emy Lou's Boutique shopping - 50% off clearance items
- Blue Ridge Pottery Shopping - $5 off any purchase over $25. 50 Years of Love wine glass will get 1 piece of pottery value up to $50 half price.
- Noon Whistle Pottery Shopping - 10% off any customer who mentions 50Years.
- The James Madison Museum of Orange County Heritage Attraction - offering free admission for anyone 50 years of age or older and 50% off admission if you present your limited edition wine or pint glass.
- Honah Lee Vineyard - 50 Years of Love wine glass; Specials- buy one tasting get one tasting free.
- Chateau Merrillane - 50 Years of Love wine glass; specials-Get 50% off a tasting.
- Reynard Florence Vineyard - 50 Years of Love wine glass; special-Free tasting
- Barboursville Vineyard - 50YOL Wine Glass; special-Free Octagon tasting in the Library tasting room
- DuCard Vineyards - 50 Years of Love wine glass; 50% off wine tasting
- Revelation Vineyard - 50 Years of Love wine glass; 50% off wine tasting
- Early Mountain Vineyard - 50 years of love wine glass; 50% off wine tasting
- Stone Mountain Vineyards Winery - 2 for 1 premium wine tasting with 50 Years of Love Wine Glass
- Lydia Mountain Lodge - 10% off discount on any of the "numbered" cabins if they mention 50 years of love on their reservation request form.
KICKING OFF IN SEPTEMBER
Nestled in the Blue Ridge Highlands, Bristol is full of love and is excited to celebrate by resurrecting the Southwest Virginia Metric Century bike ride between Abingdon and Bristol. This year’s theme is 1960s! Various hotels in the area will be offering discounted rates for cycling participants. (Promotions and deals run from September 1st to October 26th).
- Bristol Hotel - Bristol, VA hotel to offer discounted rates to cycling participants
- Courtyard by Marriott - Bristol, VA hotel to offer discounted rates to cycling participants
- Holiday Inn Bristol - Bristol, VA hotel to offer discounted rates to cycling participants
- Comfort Inn Bristol - Bristol, VA hotel to offer discounted rates to cycling participants
Montgomery County, located in the Blue Ridge Highlands, is celebrating 50 Years of Love by promoting deals, discounts and promotions created around nationally designated days like Beer Lovers Day, Public Lands Day and Coffee Day. (Promotions and deals run from September 7th through October 26th)
- Downtown Blacksburg Inc. Merchant Group - Virginia Day - shopping guides with retail coupons and incorporating flashback photos and 50YOL logo items.
- Chocolate Milkshake Day - 50 Cents off chocolate milkshakes at Sugar Magnolia in downtown Blacksburg and Gardner's Frozen Treats in Christiansburg. Pick up your free Virginia is for Lovers environmentally friendly straw!
- The Lyric Theater- Downtown Blacksburg - Matinee of True Grit for 1969 admission rate of .50. Free VIFL promo items available on site.
- Love People Day- place 50 Years of Love logoed item in each guest room. Some hotels will be offering discounted rooms on Sunday, Sept. 29 during the Virginia Tech home football game against Duke. More full-service properties may offer discounts on food and service items.
- Area hotels- Clay Corner Inn, Beliveau Estate Bed and Breakfast, Hyatt Place and Residence Inn in Blacksburg, Hampton Inn Christiansburg, Holiday Inn Christiansburg, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Christiansburg, Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg, Courtyard by Marriott Blacksburg, Homewood Suites, Fairfield Inn, and Holiday Inn Express in Christiansburg, Quality Inn in Christiansburg.
KICKING OFF IN OCTOBER
The Eastern Shore will be celebrating 50 Years of Love by launching a “50 Days to Explore the Shore” campaign. While exploring the Shore, go on a scavenger hunt which highlights oyster roasts, seafood festivals, nature trails and a plethora of museums. The scavenger hunt also features two LOVEworks in the area. Through the scavenger hunt, punch your card at each stop because many stops along the way offer promotional discounts! (Promotions and deals run October 1st through November 19th).
- Cape Charles Brewing Company - 50% off purchase with punched card
- Chatham Vineyards - 50% off purchase with punched card
- Black Narrow Brewing - 50% off purchase with punched card
- Cape Charles Distillery - 50% off purchase with punched card
- Buskey's Cider by the Bay - 50% off purchase with punched card
Last Updated: 7/17/2019