Serving fine Chinese cuisine with a buffet, all you can eat for one price.
Some traditional dishes includes:
- Egg Drop Soup-Flavored chicken broth or stock topped with silken threads of egg.
- Hot & Sour Soup-Contains bean curd, chinese black mushrooms and usually pork.
- Wonton Soup-Wontons filled with meat mixture (pork) and seasonings, boiled and added to stock.
- Beef with Broccoli-Marinated beef stir-fried then mixed with stir-fried vegetables, covered with a thick sauce
- Chow Mein-Noodles & vegetables stir-fried with either chicken, pork, or shrimp and a thick sauce.
- Fried Rice-Cooked rice combined with scambled eggs and other ingredients to add texture and flavor.
- General Tsao's Chicken-Chicken cubes coated and deep-fried with a red spicy sauce.
- Kung Pao Chicken-Deep-fried diced chicken and roasted peanuts; spicy dish with chili peppers.
- Lo Mein-Tossed noodles, fried separately, tossed and blended with the stir-fry mixture, and sauce.
- Moo Goo Gai Pan-stir fried chicken with mushrooms and other vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork-Marinated pork deep-fried in batter with a sweet and sour sauce.
- Egg Rolls, Spring Rolls, Deep Fried Wontons, and Crab Rangoon
- Group Friendly
Last Updated: 08/21/2014
Richlands, VA 246410 MI
176 Kents Ridge Road
Richlands, VA 246410.4 MI
2626 Front Street
Richlands, VA 246410.48 MI
1929 Front Street
Richlands, VA 246410.66 MI
1825 Front Street
Richlands, VA 246410.77 MI