- 800-830-3976 (Trigger Agency)
Village at Leesburg
Sat, Oct 07, 2017
- 12:00 PM-6:00 PM
Join us at the festival for a great day of beer sippin', bourbon tastin', music listenin', cigar smokin', and barbeque eatin'. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon. Some of the best barbeque vendors are on-site if you get hungry all while enjoying seminars in the tasting theater and LIVE music all day.
What You Can Expect...
• All Guests Receive a Souvenir Glass for Tastings.
• The first 200 Guests in line for EACH SESSION receive a FREE “COLLECTIBLE BBBQ” Bag to celebrate the show.
• All You Care To Taste Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
• BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixins’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low. BBQ is ala carte.
• VIP Area with food and tastes from great restaurants and caterers.
• Enjoy The Shrine of Swine! The Shrine features pulled pork – right from the source. Pork Worship at its finest…..with a new pig every hour on the hour.
- Ticket Purchase is Required
Last Updated: 02/28/2017
1602 Village Market Blvd
Leesburg, VA 201750.01 MI
1607 Village Market Blvd
Leesburg, VA 201750.16 MI
1500 East Market St.
Leesburg, VA 201760.2 MI
1605 Village Market Blvd SE, Suite 104
Leesburg, VA 201750.22 MI
609 Potomac Station Dr
Powhatan, VA 201760.51 MI