Sat, Apr 29, 2017
- 12:30 PM-4:30 PM
The Shore Craft Beer Fest: Chincoteague is family and pet-friendly and offers unlimited tastings of world-class craft beer from the best breweries on the Eastern Shore.
VIP (12:30pm-4:30pm) $40 & General Admission (1:30pm-4:30) $25 (in advance)
- 14 breweries/30+ local craft beers/Unlimited tastings: Dogfish Head, EVO, 3rd Wave, Fin City, Backshore Brewing, OC Brewing Company, Blue Earle Brewing, Big Oyster Brewing, Crooked Hammock, 16 Mile, Burley Oak, Revelation, Tall Tales and Virginia's first Eastern Shore brewery: Cape Charles Brewing Company.
- Come meet the brewers and brewery reps; learn about local craft beer and discuss food pairings
- Food & Craft Beer Pairings - food by local food trucks and restaurants
- Plein Air during the Festival -come watch painters at work and buy their paintings at the After Party wet paint sale.
- Live music by Alex & Shiloh
- A castle moon bounce will be on site for the kids.
- Crafters and vendors will have booths and tents set up for those interested in shopping while enjoying the world-class beer and live music with views of Chincoteague Bay.
Unrivaled festival, full of local beer, local food and local crafts and entertainment co-sponsored by the Chincoteague Volunteer Fire Company, the Fairfield Inn Chincoteague, and Shore Craft Beer.
Tickets are available online at https://shorecraftbeer.ticketspice.com/shore-craft-beer-fest-chincoteague
- Pet Friendly
- Discounted online pricing; starting at $25 for GA and $40 for VIP; unlimited tastings
Last Updated: 03/16/2017
3761 Main St.
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.22 MI
3791 South Main St.
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.28 MI
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.3 MI
3801 Main Street
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.31 MI
3913 Main Street
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.47 MI