Cherry Hill Park
Sat, Jun 08, 2019
- 11:00 AM-9:00 PM
26th Annual Tinner Hill Music Festival takes place Saturday, June 8, in Cherry Hill Park, in the heart of Falls Church, VA.
You'll hear the powerhouse sounds of Memphis, Chicago, New Orleans, Jamaica & others. It's a musical journey you'll long remember! And, there's plenty of fun for everyone throughout the Park: Artists Village, Relaxation Village, Kid Adventures (water play, puppies & instruments) and Food plus the ROCK STAR Bar.
Schedule (subject to change):
- Mason A Cappella Club • 12 Noon
- Convertible Jerk Band • 12:30 PM
- Batala Washington • 1:00 PM
- Moonshine Society feat. Ron Holloway • 1:30 PM
- Lil’ Ed & The Blues Imperials • 2:45 PM
- The Wailers’ Julian Junior Marvin • 4:20 PM
- Big Sam's Funky Nation • 6:00 PM
- Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds • 7:15 PM
Tickets & info: www.tinnerhill.org and LIKE us on FaceBook. We're looking forward to seeing you in the park on Sat June 8.
Photos courtesy of artists' website, Bill Jonscher, Ron Weinstock, Wayne Botts
- Varies from $6 to $55
Last Updated: 05/13/2019
300 W. Broad Street
Falls Church, VA 220460.08 MI
312 Park Avenue
Falls Church, VA 220460.1 MI
105 W. Broad St.
Falls Church, VA 220460.16 MI
300 Park Avenue
Falls Church, VA 220420.17 MI
444 West Broad Street
Falls Church, VA 220460.29 MI