Sat, Aug 04, 2018
- 8:00 AM-7:00 PM
The 61st Middlebrook Horse Show is sponsored by the Middlebrook Ruritan Club, and funds the Ruritan Club's good works all year in the community. Located in the midst of cornfields and cow pastures, ten miles south of Staunton, in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, the Middlebrook Horse Show is one of few old-fashioned country shows remaining in the Valley.
The show includes;
- Jumping classes for beginners & hunters
- A variety of open classes
- Breeds include Connemaras, Quarter Horses, Saddlebreds, Akal Tekes, Warmbloods, Morgans, and back-yard horses
- Summer riding camps bring their kids for the fun, and experienced riders use the show for schooling
- Jumping classes start at 8AM
- Open classes start at noon and 5
- Ribbons and cash to class winners
- 8 perpetual trophies & championships
- Fun classes ...Champagne Glass class for riders over 21, Costume class, Family class
- Entry fee is $10, and if 3 classes are entered, the rider gets a FREE horse show T-shirt
- A concession stand sells food all day, and a "famous" BBQ chicken supper is served, starting at 4
- Spectators FREE.
The 2017 class list may be viewed at middlebrookva.org. Spectators are welcome: FREE to spectate.
- Pet Friendly
- LGBT Friendly
- Spectators free & rider registration fee = $10
Last Updated: 08/22/2017
3701 Middlebrook Rd.
Middlebrook, VA 244590.15 MI
3006 Preston Lake Boulevard
Staunton, VA 228012.52 MI
4100 Lee Jackson Hwy
Greenville, VA 244404.38 MI
Pure Meadows Lane
Swoope, VA 244794.78 MI
110 Rolling Green Dr.
Staunton, VA 244014.84 MI