This church was part of the original Christiansburg Institute. It was built in 1885 in honor of Union Captain Charles S. Schaeffer who founded the school. It still serves an active congregation. A small grave memorial is located in the church yard called the Principal's cemetery.
Last Updated: 05/10/2016
596 Depot St.
Christiansburg, VA 240730.16 MI
630 Depot Street NE
Christiansburg, VA 240730.19 MI
1130 Cambria St NE
Christiansburg, VA 240730.36 MI
311 East Main Street
Christiansburg, VA 240730.4 MI
595 North Franklin Street
Christiansburg, VA 240730.46 MI