Welcome to Virginia Beach KOA, the family-friendly campground in Virginia Beach! Relax, leave your to-do list behind, and build positive family memories.
- First-rate RV & tent camping—50 amp for big rigs, 30 amp, full hook-up, w/e, or rustic
- Camping Cabins
- Deluxe Cabins (lodges)—fully appointed for the utmost comfort and convenience
- Cable TV in full-hookup campsites and Deluxe Cabins
Best of all, you'll find family-oriented FUN at Virginia Beach KOA! We'll keep you and the kids content with plenty of recreational activities and fun-packed theme weekends!
- Two swimming pools (seasonal)
- Giant Jumping Pillow and Jump Pad for the younger ones
- Kids Fun Zone
- Two playgrounds
- Game courts (basketball, volleyball, horseshoes, cornhole, tetherball)
- Game arcade
- Dog Park
- Trolley service to beach (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Daily/weekend activities and entertainment in season, such as a dunk tank, tie-dye, crafts, games, DJs, outdoor movies and campfires, ice cream socials, flashlight candy hunts, and much more.
- Annual DIGS Volleyball Tournament: 1st weekend of May
- Annual Homeschool Weekend: 3rd weekend of May
- Annual Fall Family Festival: 3rd weekend of October
Just down the road from these great attractions:
- Virginia Beach oceanfront and boardwalk
- Adventure Sports Park paintball
- Adventure Park zipline and aerial experience
- Virginia Aquarium
- Ocean Breeze Water Park
- Rudee Inlet fishing, boating, and water adventures
- Pet Friendly
- Group Friendly
- Guest Laundry
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
Last Updated: 03/16/2016
1144 Prosperity Road
Virginia Beach, VA 234510.38 MI
1075 General Booth Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 234510.47 MI
1398 General Booth Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 234540.52 MI
1581 General Booth Blvd # 101
Virginia Beach, VA 234540.76 MI
1630 General Booth Blvd
Virginia Beach, VA 234540.98 MI