- 8:30 AM-1:00 PM
Eat Well and Have Fun! That is the motto of the West End Farmers Market! We have all the ingredients to make that happen: Farmers, Bakers, Chefs, Coffee and Orange Juice, Flowers, Great Food, plus an amazing group of artisans. Our market is primarily producer-only.
Our market serves as a Sunday morning neighborhood block party. Enjoy our tables and chairs, buy your dog a little treat, spend some time talking to the vendors as well as neighborhood people! Eat Well! Have Fun! For pictures of our many vendors go to our website or facebook page.
Here is a list of just some of the scrumptious foods and enticing artisanal goods you can find at our market!
- fresh, locally grown fruits, vegetables and herbs
- freshly baked breads, pastries and desserts
- artisanal cheeses and yogurt - free range chicken, pork, beef and buffalo
- delicious jams, jellies, salsas and sauces
- brewed coffee, packaged ground coffee and coffee beans
- Fresh Squeezed orange Juice
- homemade, organic dog treats
- beautiful fresh cut flowers and potted plants
- handmade, eco-friendly soaps, lotions, and perfumes
- handmade clothing, toys, jewelry and art
See You At The Market!
Last Updated: 04/02/2015