- Fall Foliage Tour: Staunton and the Shenandoah Valley -Cruise the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive for breathtaking mountain views. Enjoying the flavors of fall and pick your own apples at Showalter’s Orchard and Greenhouse. Visit Luray Caverns and discover the largest series of caverns in the East. Stop for dinner at the ever-popular Mrs. Rowe’s for home-style cooking and scratch made pies. Read more.
- Autumn in Abingdon -Enjoy the rural countryside and observe the natural beauty from the peaks of Mt. Rogers and Whitetop – the two highest mountains in Virginia. Stroll the charming brick sidewalks of Historic Abingdon while enjoying the vibrant foliage or ride on the Virginia Creeper Trail, while taking in unbelievable scenery with an abundance of autumn color. Read more.
- More than just Fall Foliage: Autumn Fun in Newport News -
Fall brings pleasant temperatures, beautiful foliage and an array of events to Newport News. During September and October alone, a Brazilian festival, a traditional craft show, an art and sculpture festival, a celebration of Greek culture, an oyster roast, and lantern tours are just a few of the great things happening in this city by the James River. Read more.
- Fall Farm & Foliage Fun-Filled Day in Winchester -Tour magnificent gardens glowing in fall color. Visit Blandy Farm/State Arboretum of Virginia and marvel at the 8,000 trees and shrubs, meandering walkways and historic buildings. Enjoy the fall foliage and scenic mountain views on your way to strolling the market or orchards of Marker-Miller Orchards, Farm Market & Bakery. Day 1, Day 2.
- Fall Frenzy in Lynchburg -Make Lynchburg your fall headquarters! Enjoy the fun, food and frivolity of the fall festival season in Central Virginia. Bring your sweetie, bring the whole family, but don’t forget your camera! The breathtaking architecture is fabulous any time of year, but unparalleled in the fall. Plan your trip around one of their many fall festivals for even more fun. Read more.
- Autumn Amore in Martinsville-Henry County -Whisk the one you love away to the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and experience autumn amore in Martinsville-Henry County, Virginia. Reconnect in the great outdoors, immerse yourselves in cultural experiences together, enjoy local wine and craft beer and more. Read more. SEE MORE ... Suggested Itineraries Fall in Virginia