Fri, Sep 22, 2017 - Sun, Sep 24, 2017
Benefiting non-profit Appalachian Sustainable Development, this is a race series like no other. One sick and twisted and full of tough love.
Born in the beautiful mountains of App(ugh)lachia, this weekend long race series will consist of a run and bike portion, and will provide a full participant experience in App(ugh)lachia. Doing so one painful step/pedal at a time.
It’s half part heaven and half part hell. Fitting, given the Bible Belt location of the series, and appropriate given the fact that many of you will believe you’re in hell before you get to heaven in it. More than anything though, it is a race series that will allow you to see a place, this place, through all of your senses.
Are you ready to be conquered, OR are you App(ugh)lachian?
- Race swag bag and t-shirt (if you earn it)
- Entry into both the 12 mile run and 4 mile bike
- Catered lunch by New York Times and Wall St Journal acclaimed Harvest Table Restaurant
- Private party at Wolf Hills Brewery
- Pair of socks from Thorlo
- And lots more surprises
Find out more at www.appughlachian.com. Registration is limited so act soon!
- LGBT Friendly
- $59 for full weekend of events. Prices go up June 4th, 2017.
Last Updated: 05/02/2017
1780 Muster Place
Abingdon, VA 242100.01 MI
702 Colonial Road
Blacksburg, VA 242100.06 MI
619 Colonial Rd. SW
Abingdon, VA 242100.12 MI
823 West Main Street
Abingdon, VA 242100.32 MI
298 Town Centre Dr
Abingdon, VA 242100.49 MI