Today 20 of Presqu’Isle’s original 16,000 acres, including the core of the c.1815 plantation, are open to the public as a historic park. Share the view seen by Union General Emory Upton and his army in 1863 and enjoy the estate much in the way Judge Daniel Grinnan would have when be built Presqu'Isle in 1815.
The grounds are open for self-guided visits from 10am to Noon, most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, May through October. Guided tours of the c.1815 manor house, the property’s original blacksmith shop and a c.1820 slave quarters are offered by appointment.
Donations are welcome and help to maintain the park and support the efforts of the Historic Presqu’Isle Foundation.
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- LGBT Friendly
Last Updated: 07/05/2017
Brandy Station, VA 227141.83 MI
12499 Beverly Ford Road
Brandy Station, VA 227142.13 MI
12517 Beverly Ford Rd
Charlottesville, VA 229112.16 MI
21405 Business Ct
Elkwood, VA 227182.44 MI
13270 Alanthus Road
Brandy Station, VA 227143.17 MI