The Elizabeth River Park, located on the Southern Branch of the Elizabeth River, has one of the most active boat ramps in the Coastal Virginia area. Boaters are able to enjoy easy access to the Elizabeth River.
Adjacent to the park is the scenic South Norfolk Jordan Bridge. This bridge is truly an engineering marvel, spanning the distance between Chesapeake and Portsmouth at a maximum height of 160 feet that allows for huge ships to pass under it.
- Snack Shack building with Concessions and Bait and Tackle Supplies - current hours: Friday – Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Restrooms and Covered Pavilion
- Paved Parking Lots Throughout
- Free Public Boat Ramp and Boat Trailer Parking With 24 Hour Access
- Cardio Fitness Area
- Crabbing/Fishing Pier (free, no fishing license required). Pier hours are sunrise to sunset.
- Certified Fish Weigh Station
- Fish Cleaning Station with Water
- Multiple Rentable Shelters and Gazebos throughout the Park
- Improved Docking Facilities
- Additional Restroom Building near Playground
- Dog Park
- Large Gazebo with Stage With View of Waterfront
- Numerous Benches Along the Waterfront
- Scenic Paved Path Around the Park with ADA access
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly
Last Updated: 08/26/2020
1400 Elizabeth River Way
Chesapeake, VA 233240.06 MI
1230 Perry Street
Chesapeake, VA 233240.39 MI
2014 Bainbridge Blvd.
Chesapeake, VA 233240.52 MI
201 Wavy St.
Portsmouth, VA 237041.53 MI
208 East Main Street,
Norfolk, VA 235101.62 MI