A charming historic cottage with modern amenities offers a private home-like retreat. Two separate bedrooms, a large living room, a full kitchen, and a bathroom accomodate single guests as well as families.
Built in the 1890’s as a country mercantile, the restored cottage is today convenient to Southside Virginia attractions as well as being within walking distance of Chatham Hall, Hargrave, and downtown Chatham.
- Furnished with family antiques
- Self-catered full continental breakfast
- Varied selection of movies and series on DVD
- CD player, selection of CDs
- Books and magazines
- Adjacent parking
- Microwave, coffeemaker; kitchen appliances and equipment
- Phone line for internet access
Experience Chatham as a resident in your own charming country cottage — La Chaumière!
- Continental Breakfast
Last Updated: 11/07/2017
Chatham, VA 245310.23 MI
188 Military Drive
Chatham, VA 245310.25 MI
66 North Main Street
Chatham, VA 245310.49 MI
24 Military Dr.
Chatham, VA 245310.52 MI
33 N Main Street
Chatham, VA 245310.56 MI