- 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
CCA Seasonal Markets:
Chincoteague Island Farmers and Artisans Market
Great things from farm, field and bay plus quality arts, crafts and attic treasures. This is your farm to table provider. Look for seasonal fruits and vegetables, seafood, eggs, meat and more.
- Open 9 am to 1 pm
- Saturdays: May 2 to October 31, 2020
- Wednesdays: May 27 - September 16, 2020
- Plus, Tuesday, July 28 (no market July 29 due to Pony Penning)
- Plus on Second Saturdays, May through October the market is expanded to become the Artful Flea Market!
The Artful Flea
Includes the Farmers Market plus an amazing array of arts, crafts, antiques, collectibles and attic treasures.
Open 9 am to 1 pm; April 11 • May 9 • June 13 • July 11 • August 8 • September 12 • October 10 (2020)
And, our final Market of the Season is the Saturday after Thanksgiving in time for holiday shopping!
Holly Day Market with Wildlife Art Gallery
- 2 Buildings • Over 80 Vendors!
- 9 am to 3 pm, Saturday, November 28, 2020
- Arts, crafts, jewelry, antiques, holiday decor and more, at the CCA Center for the Arts.Plus,
the final Farmers Market of the season.
- DECOYS and WILDLIFE ART in the Amrien Activities Center.
Markets have free parking and are held at the CCA Community Center for the Arts at 6309 Church St. on Chincoteague Island.
Last Updated: 02/24/2020
6378 Church Street
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.13 MI
3720 Willow St.
Chincoteague, VA 233360.14 MI
4160 Main Street
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.15 MI
4141 Main St
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.16 MI
6228 Church Street
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.17 MI