- 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
The CCA Sponsors the Following 2019 Seasonal Markets
Chincoteague Island Farmers and Artisans Market
Shop for great things from farm, field and bay plus quality arts, crafts and attic treasures. This market is your farm to table provider. Look for seasonal fruits and vegetables, seafood, eggs, meat and more.
- Open: 9 am to 1 pm
- Saturdays: April 27 to October 26, 2019
- Wednesdays: June 12 - August 28, 2019
Plus on Second Saturdays, May through October the market is expanded to become the Artful Flea Market!
The Artful Flea
The Artful Flea includes the Farmers Market plus an amazing array of arts, crafts, antiques, collectibles and attic treasures.
- Open: 9 am to 2 pm
- May 11 • June 8 • July 13 • August 10 • September 14 • October 12, 2019
And, our final Market of the Season is the Saturday after Thanksgiving just in time for holiday shopping!
Holly Day Market with Wildlife Art Gallery
- 2 Buildings • Over 80 Vendors!
- 9 am to 3 pm, Saturday, November 30, 2019
- DECOYS and WILDLIFE ART in the Amrien Activities Center.
- Arts, crafts, jewelry, antiques, holiday decor and more, at the CCA Community Center for the Arts.Plus,
- the final Farmers Market of the season.
All markets have free parking and are held at the CCA Community Center for the Arts at 6309 Church Street on Chincoteague Island
- LGBT Friendly
07/06/2019 and additional dates
Last Updated: 04/15/2019
Public Parking Lot
Chincoteague, VA 233360.1 MI
6378 Church Street
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.13 MI
3720 Willow St.
Chincoteague, VA 233360.14 MI
4160 Main Street
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.15 MI
4141 Main St
Chincoteague Island, VA 233360.16 MI