Sophisticated and yet so close to nature, The Black Horse Inn prides itself to be one of the most reputable and beautiful historical weddings locations. Couples searching for elegance will love the pillars and porches, the handsome 19th century inn presides over 20 acres of rolling hills. Washington Life Magazine recognized the Black Horse Inn as "One of Twenty Perfect Places to Hold Your Wedding Reception".
There are many advantages to the Black Horse Inn for your wedding…
- A wedding that can last an entire weekend, rather than just a few hours!
- Your personal Historic Mansion ~ just for you and your guests for the weekend.
- Your Choice of a Variety of Gardens and Terraces for your ceremony.
- Grand Ballroom for your wedding reception.
- Personal wedding planning &“day-of” coordination. We can assist you in finding local, full-service, event professionals to ensure an unparalleled standard of excellence.
- Staff members to assist with making sure your day is a perfect one and that you and your guests are comfortable and satisfied.
Our stress free packages are all-inclusive. You must only consider catering, flowers, DJ, photographer and musicians to complete your wedding day.
Located 45 minutes from Washington D.C. and 35 minutes from Dulles airport.
- Historic Home/Plantation
Last Updated: 06/03/2016
8393 Meetze Road
Warrenton, VA 201870 MI
33 North Calhoun St.
Warrenton, VA 201861.83 MI
Warrenton, VA 201861.89 MI
100 E. Lee St.
Warrenton, VA 201861.9 MI
108 Main St.
Warrenton, VA 201861.91 MI