Northern Virginia has an abundance of shopping opportunities. Two outlet malls highlight the region as well as other major shopping areas.
- Potomac Mills in Woodbridge is located along I-95 at exit 156, 30 minutes south of Washington, D.C. Shop over 200 retailers and enjoy 30-70% off retail!
- Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets in Leesburg features 110 outlet stores in a quaint and charming outdoor village atmosphere.
- The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City and the Pentagon Row shopping and entertainment complex offer a complete shopping experience, whether you're a designer-clad fashionista or an avant-garde trend-setter.
- Tysons Corner Center is the largest mall in the Washington, D.C. area (5th largest in U.S.).
- Stroll historic King Street in Old Town Alexandria for dozens of independent boutiques and art galleries, all in a walkable setting just minutes from Washington, DC on the Potomac River waterfront.
Last Updated: 2/3/2020